Atleti is to play RCD Espanyol at the Wanda Metropolitano on Saturday at 4.15 p.m. CET. The LaLiga Matchday 17 clash will be the last game of 2018.
- Our team has the strongest home record in the league, having earned six wins and two draws in eight matches at the Wanda Metropolitano.
- We haven't lost at our stadium in the current season after 12 games in all competitions.
- Atleti have registered 47 points (14W, 5D) at the Wanda Metropolitano in 2018, more than any other side at their stadium.
- Atlético de Madrid and Espanyol are the LaLiga clubs who have scored the first goal of the match the most timees (in 11 games).
- Both sides have faced each other 154 times, out of which our team has registered 79W and 29D.
- We've hosted Espanyol 77 times (52W, 17D).
- Antoine Griezmann is our team's main offensive threat, with six goals and six assists in LaLiga.
- Borja Iglesias is Espanyol's most dangerous player, with eight goals and two assists.
- Koke is the player from our team who has made the most passes (845), whereas Roca (834) is Espanyol's.
- Atleti is the side who has condeded the least goals in LaLiga (12), having kept seven clean sheets in 16 games.
Source: Club Atlético de Madrid